Return of the Ronin
Starting a new project today. Well, not a new project. Resurrecting an old project. Ronin Riot, which was once a narrative driven beat'em up. Now its . . well, I guess the kids call them roguelikes but its a randomly generated thing, which is kinda hard to explain.
For the time being, the immediate goal is to make a single background, that scrolls and spawns enemies and you just keep killing them.
I dunno, we'll see if I keep blogging.
Oh, and I'm working on FIght-A-Base and Bloxing.
And my book, but that has no place here.
Also, I miss CBAS.
For the time being, the immediate goal is to make a single background, that scrolls and spawns enemies and you just keep killing them.
I dunno, we'll see if I keep blogging.
Oh, and I'm working on FIght-A-Base and Bloxing.
And my book, but that has no place here.
Also, I miss CBAS.
Comments
Post a Comment